  • cricket_lighter
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2003
      Raquel,
      Casts are such a blast. NOT! Bekah has only had them on her legs.

      I would love to hear more about Camille's ears. Has she always had
      problems with them and what type? I ask because Bekah has had many
      ear infections. And often times has fluid in her ears. It also
      takes a long time for her ears to clear. I do remember reading
      somewhere that the ear can be involved as well.

      Could you tell me what DAG stands for?

      I know what you mean about not knowing if it is all conected or
      not.

      My family is ready to eat dinner guess I better make some now. What
      do you think.

      Cricket
      --- In arthrogryposissupportgroup@yahoogroups.com, Raquel
      <gotmyaces@s...> wrote:
      > Hi everyone,
      > I hope you all have had a good week. Just a
      small update on Camille, she was casted for the first time in 2
      years. So bath time is fun....... She also had to have tubes put
      back in her ears again. Since she was older they just put numbing
      cream in the ear instead of surgery. That was fun...the Dr. did not
      believe her when she said she could still feel everything and that
      it hurt sooo bad. I'm wondering if any one else has had any
      problems with their ears? They said her ear canal is small and her
      ear drums are shaped like tents not flat like they are supposed to
      be. There is so much going on with her its hard to tell what comes
      from the DAG. I wonder if there is still more that is not been
      diagnosed do to the fact that none else in the group seems to have
      more that one person in their family that has this. In Camille's
      dads family It is a 1 to 5 ratios to how many are affected with
      DAG. Well thats our news of the week....