new to club

  • jenbug537
    Message 1 of 74 , Jan 24, 2002
      Hey everybody, i'm new to this club. I don't have
      AMC myself. But i have a little 8 month old niece who
      has it. She's in the hospital right now, but i'm
      getting trained to take care of her. She has has
      respitory problems and has a trach and vent. So i was just
      trying to find some info on amc and came across this.
    • eminems_girl916
      Message 74 of 74 , Jun 16, 2002
        --- In arthrogryposissupportgroup@y..., slimshadygirl100 wrote:
        > hey i am new here. i am 25 and was born with
        > arhrogryposis.. i am affected in my legs and must wear leg
        > braces. I must say though nothing stops me from getting
        > around..i am out at clubs..enjoying life...would like to
        > talk to others that have this.

        hey slim shady girl it looks like we both like eminem lol i have amc
        it never keeps from partying and tryin 2 live life to the fullest im
        16 turning 17 august23rd we sure do something sometime