Re: [Arthrogryposis Support Group] Re: Aussie-Down under.

  • chris box
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2003
      Hi Catherine
      Thanks for your E-mail its good to here from someone on this side of the
      world . We are in Newcastle New South Wales and have very good friends who
      are moving to Palmerston N.Z soon .
      Your right in what you say even though other people think we have it hard it
      COULD have been a lot worse . How old is Zane and how have you found his
      treatment in N.Z ?. Have you heard of the T.A.A.G (the Australian
      Arthrogryposis Group) .If not let me now .

      All the best . AMY !!!
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2003
        hi amy, i have not been able to find T.A.A.G in Australia...i am up
        in darwin.....any information would be great
        cheers
        Lee
        --- In arthrogryposissupportgroup@yahoogroups.com, "chris box"

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • chris box
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2003
          hi there Lee,
          If you want information about the Australian Arthrogryposis group e-mail
          Jacqueline Brand (secretary) at berriga@... she will tell you about
          the group and what it offers members.
          All the best AMY.............

          > hi amy, i have not been able to find T.A.A.G in Australia...i am up
          > in darwin.....any information would be great
          > cheers
          > Lee
          > --- In arthrogryposissupportgroup@yahoogroups.com, "chris box"
          > <chris229@o...> wrote:
          > > Hi Catherine
          > > Thanks for your E-mail its good to here from someone on this side
          > of the
          > > world . We are in Newcastle New South Wales and have very good
          > friends who
          > > are moving to Palmerston N.Z soon .
          > > Your right in what you say even though other people think we have
          > it hard it
          > > COULD have been a lot worse . How old is Zane and how have you
          > found his
          > > treatment in N.Z ?. Have you heard of the T.A.A.G (the Australian
          > > Arthrogryposis Group) .If not let me now .
          > >
          > > All the best . AMY !!!

        • zebralee68
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 4, 2003
            thanks amy.....i will