Hello

  • cheesecakegirl2000
    Message 1 of 74 , Oct 1, 2001
      Hello,<br> My name is Suzanne and I am a 19 year
      old sophmore in college. I have Arthrogryposis. My
      dad also has it so I guess I got it genetically. I
      think that this club is neat and I would love to hear
      from anyone who has this syndrome. I would be glad to
      give advice to anyone who needs it. I have been
      through a lot and thanks to my family and God I have made
      it through.
    • eminems_girl916
      Message 74 of 74 , Jun 16, 2002
        --- In arthrogryposissupportgroup@y..., slimshadygirl100 wrote:
        > hey i am new here. i am 25 and was born with
        > arhrogryposis.. i am affected in my legs and must wear leg
        > braces. I must say though nothing stops me from getting
        > around..i am out at clubs..enjoying life...would like to
        > talk to others that have this.

        hey slim shady girl it looks like we both like eminem lol i have amc
        it never keeps from partying and tryin 2 live life to the fullest im
        16 turning 17 august23rd we sure do something sometime