constipation

  • Joni
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      Hello everyone,
      Emily is now 4 and when she was younger she had peoblems w/ severe
      constipation. We tried it all from belly rubbing, to sapositories
      (sp),to liquid sapositories.. After seeing the doctor several times
      for it they told us to try Childrens Senakot (and it tastes like
      chocolate). We gave it to Emily 2X a day. 1/4 tsp once in the
      morning and once in the evening. within 2 days she was having
      regular bowel movement. She was on the senakot for about 2 and a
      half yrs. Now that she is 4 we have her totally off the laxatives
      and she is able to go on her own.. She is old enough to know now
      that when she has to go she better go then or she wil have problems.
      Talk to your doctor first before you try this. Hope I could help
      Joni