Hello

  • nancn58
    Message 1 of 74 , Sep 2, 2001
      I joined the group and now I've joined the club.
      I'm trying to work on a web page but not having too
      much luck. I'm looking to getting to know all of you.
      Feel free to ask me anything, I'm pretty open....Nancy
      N.
    • eminems_girl916
      Message 74 of 74 , Jun 16, 2002
        --- In arthrogryposissupportgroup@y..., slimshadygirl100 wrote:
        > hey i am new here. i am 25 and was born with
        > arhrogryposis.. i am affected in my legs and must wear leg
        > braces. I must say though nothing stops me from getting
        > around..i am out at clubs..enjoying life...would like to
        > talk to others that have this.

        hey slim shady girl it looks like we both like eminem lol i have amc
        it never keeps from partying and tryin 2 live life to the fullest im
        16 turning 17 august23rd we sure do something sometime