WOW

  • nene_and_joejoe
    Message 1 of 74 , Aug 6, 2001
      I really never expected there to be an actual
      club for Arthro (as I call it). I am an 18 yr old girl
      with AMC, I have had three surgeries, including two
      hip spika casts, one at 2 and one at 12. I have a
      sister, with AMC too. I'm told that is rare. I don't know
      if anyone else has used these, but my mom put me in
      a parapodium.<br>I am so glad to actually be here
      and able to correspond with people like
      me.<br>IMPORTANT:<br>Has anyone else here experienced a severe lack of
      energy, or limb heaviness, please reply back...I'd love
      to chat!
    • eminems_girl916
      Message 74 of 74 , Jun 16, 2002
        --- In arthrogryposissupportgroup@y..., slimshadygirl100 wrote:
        > hey i am new here. i am 25 and was born with
        > arhrogryposis.. i am affected in my legs and must wear leg
        > braces. I must say though nothing stops me from getting
        > around..i am out at clubs..enjoying life...would like to
        > talk to others that have this.

        hey slim shady girl it looks like we both like eminem lol i have amc
        it never keeps from partying and tryin 2 live life to the fullest im
        16 turning 17 august23rd we sure do something sometime