Vertical Talus Feet

  • Karyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2012
      Hi! We are new here to the group! We are currently working to adopt a little boy from China (age 2) who has Vertical Talus of both feet. We are trying to gather as much info. as we can so that we can be better prepared for his arrival (in Sept. we hope). If anyone here has any experience with such a condition and wouldn't mind sharing, I would greatly appreciate it. You can e-mail me at nkhealy@... or healykaryn@... Thank You!
      Sincerely,
      Karyn (TX)