Re: [Arthrogryposis Support Group] amyoplasia children in durham region (or surrounding) ontario

  • Lisa Lumley ( McLean)
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 1, 2010
      --- well it was nice to hear back from some of you!! I do think there was some mis communication though...I am in Durham region ontario canada...I would like to go to CA sometime i have a brother in law there!!!! i live in Oshawa Ontario if there is anyone in the area...Thanks guys!!

    • Lisa Lumley ( McLean)
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 1, 2010
        ---Hi suzie...

          It would be nice to communicate through email though, like you suggested.....