Kya's Krusade Financial Assistance Program June 2010

  • AshandraM
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2010
      Good morning,
      For any families who may need it:
      The Kya's Krusade Financial Assistance Program provides grants
      to children with physical disabilities for the purchase of adaptive
      equipment and additional therapy sessions not covered by insurance.

      Applications, guidelines and faqs are available on our website:
      http://www.kyaskrusade.org

      Program Information:(614-750-2198) or e-mail financialassist@....

      The application deadline is June 17, 2010 and the award
      notification date is July 12th.

      For families in Central Ohio, we also have an Art Therapy Program for children with physical disabilities and 1 sibling.

      Please visit our website for additional services and information.

      Warm Regards,

      Ashandra McLymont
      Co-Founder, CFO & Program Director
      Kya's Krusade, Inc.