I'm a new member

  • Shamida Rehman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2009
      Hello,

      My name is Shamida and I have just recently discovered online support groups.

      I have an 11 year old daughter with AMC-Amyoplasia. She is doing remarkably well. I can't tell you how helpful this group would have been to me these past 11 years when our family was going through all the surgeries, recoveries, brainstorming, problem solving etc...but as a parent of an AMC child I can tell you: you never have enough information and you never know it all.

      She is now entering those lovely 'tween years' that have me pulling my hair out and she is encountering some 'bullying' at school as well.

      The list really is endless when it comes to the problems we HAVE, we ARE, and we WILL face....

      Just wanted to briefly introduce myself...I will be posting more in the coming days..

      Thanks,
      Shamida