Advice on Getting Out of My Parents Place

  • Jolean
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2009
      My name is Jolean and I am 18. I live in PA. Does anyone know what the laws are for a person to leave their parents house if theyre still in highschool? I am finishing my last year but i want to get out on my own now.i keep getting told i cant until i graduate, but i know thats not true. if you know what i can do please let me know, ANY advice will help.
      Thank you,
      Jolean
    • arthromom719
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 12, 2009
        --- In arthrogryposissupportgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Jolean" <poprapgirl@...> wrote:

        > My name is Jolean and I am 18. I live in PA. Does anyone know what the laws are for a person to leave their parents house if theyre still in highschool? I am finishing my last year but i want to get out on my own now.i keep getting told i cant until i graduate, but i know thats not true. if you know what i can do please let me know, ANY advice will help.
        > Thank you,
        > Jolean

        Hey u r an adult if u want out because maybe u feel u could make it out in the world on ur own. Because rent and utilties are not free plus the cost of keeping food in the fridge.. Then since u r a student then I suggest u to go down to go and apply for low in come housing they can help u fing a place where the rent goes by how u b bring in if u have a job....