Hello All

  • crgooding78
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2009
      Hi, I'm the mother of a beautiful two year old daughter and she was diagnosed with Arthrogryposis in her thumbs about 8 months ago. She went to Occupational Therapy and this has helped tremendously.

      I just wanted to say hello to all and I'm just looking to understand more about this.

      I'm in Atlanta, GA
    • its4april
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29, 2009
        --- In arthrogryposissupportgroup@yahoogroups.com, crgooding78 <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > Hi, I'm the mother of a beautiful two year old daughter and she was diagnosed with Arthrogryposis in her thumbs about 8 months ago. She went to Occupational Therapy and this has helped tremendously.
        >
        > I just wanted to say hello to all and I'm just looking to understand more about this.
        >
        > I'm in Atlanta, GA

      • arthromom719
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 31, 2009
          --- In arthrogryposissupportgroup@yahoogroups.com, "its4april" <its4april@...> wrote:

          > --- In arthrogryposissupportgroup@yahoogroups.com, crgooding78 <no_reply@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi, I'm the mother of a beautiful two year old daughter and she was diagnosed with Arthrogryposis in her thumbs about 8 months ago. She went to Occupational Therapy and this has helped tremendously.
          > >
          > > I just wanted to say hello to all and I'm just looking to understand more about this.
          > >
          > > I'm in Atlanta, GA
          > >
          >Hi what is a sign of having Arthrogryposis in the thumbs?
          my son just turned 2 and he still keeps his thumbs tucked into his palms he gets OT