Request for assistance

  • Dimitra Giannopoulou
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2009
      Hello Everyone,
      Hope that you and your loved ones are doing well.

      I am looking for help on a special item. My daughter's swimming teacher has
      been asked to learn swimming on a 8 year old boy. Yet this boy is autistic
      and needs special swimsuit because he cann't control his bladder. It is not
      a bowel issue, only his bladder. If we do not find a solution he won't be
      able to start swimming. We all know how much good it can do for him.

      I apologize for sending this request to this group but after all these years
      i consider you friends.

      Since we live in Greece it would be very helpful if you give us photo and
      websites we can purchase the swimsuit from.

      Thank you so much in advance.
      Dimitra