Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc Convention 09

  • TERRY2745@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2008
      As many know, next years Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc
      convention is being held in Philadelphia, PA.
      Just released...........the dates are..
      ( Drum roll please)....... July 16-19th, 2009!

      To put your name on the email list email _PA@..._
      (mailto:PA@...)
      We will post any new info on _http://www.amcsupport.org_
      (http://www.amcsupport.org)

      To view pictures from previous AMCSI conventions
      ~Pictures from Chicago,(2006) 1st AMC convention go to
      _http://www.amcsupport.org/convention2006.htm_ (http://www.amcsupport.org/convention2006.htm)

      ~Pictures from Texas AMC Convention (2007)
      _http://www.amcsupport.org/texas.htm_ (http://www.amcsupport.org/texas.htm)

      ~Pictures from Ohio (2008) _http://www.positiveexposure.org/amc_
      (http://www.positiveexposure.org/amc)
      BECOME A MEMBER OF AMCSI
      http://_www.amcsupport.org/member_ (http://www.amcsupport.org/member)
      (http://www.positiveexposure.org/amc)
      ~Theresa Lucas
      _http://www.theresalucas.com_ (http://www.theresalucas.com)
      (http://www.positiveexposure.org/amc)

      Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc~Vice President
      _www.amcsupport.org_ (http://www.amcsupport.org/)
      (http://www.positiveexposure.org/amc)
      (http://www.positiveexposure.org/amc) **************New MapQuest Local shows
      what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News & more.
      Try it out (http://local.mapquest.com/?ncid=emlcntnew00000002)

    • Denise
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 27, 2008
        Yes my name is Denise Duhamel I am a 31 year old with Arthrogryposis.
        I live in Mass and just found out about the up and coming convention
        in 09. I am very interestied in finding out more information about
        this event. My boyfriend/caregiver were thinking about coming, but
        need to know how much it cost, if you need to pay ahead of time,
        etc... If anyone can help me that would be great. Thank you.

        --- In arthrogryposissupportgroup@yahoogroups.com, TERRY2745@...