introduction

  • tviandb
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2008
      Hi there...I wanted to introduce myself. I sent a letter a little
      while ago, but it was never approved by the moderator so I'm trying
      again.

      Anyhow, I am contemplating adoption of a 9 year old from Latvia who has
      arthroyposis. I have a very good handle on what her current ability
      level is and what her current needs are. However, I was curious about
      the future need for therapies, surgeries and other complications that
      may arise.

      Just so you know, she is affected in wrists, elbows, shoulders, hips,
      knees and ankles. Her jaw is not affected...she talks about a mile a
      minute...I just don't understand much of it since I don't speak
      Latvian!

      Any help you can offer would be great. Thank you very much.
      Christine K.