Coxa Vera

  • reontv
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
      Our 3 year old was just diagnosed with Coxa Vera, in addition to his
      leg contratures. From reviewing past x-rays, it appears to have come
      about fairly recently and rapidly and the Docs here in Texas suggest
      addressing it rather urgently to correct. Question is???? If we put him
      through that, will it return? Any adults that have had it, or parents
      of children who have been there and done that? We'd hate to put him
      through bone cutting surgery if it's only to revert as did his tendon
      releases : ( Advise from experience? Thanks.