Re: Any Teenagers Out There?

  • christs7girl
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2006
      --- In arthrogryposissupportgroup@yahoogroups.com, "music_rocks1191"
      <falcon1117@...> wrote:

      > Hi my name's Joel- I'm 14 yrs old. I have Arthrogryposis
      (Amyoplasia), and I'm just trying
      > to see if there are any teens around 13-18 (give or take) with
      Arthrogyryposis to talk
      > to....Anybody out there?

      Hey Joel, My asl is 16/female/Michigan and my name is Marin. I have a
      friend who is the same age and she has AMC too. There is a group like
      this one on yahoo but for young adults/teens with AMC. search for
      arthrogryposis under groups and join the other if u havnt already,
      we'd be glad to have more. We're out here, we just need to find all of
      us in one place heheh. TTYL
    • bigdaddy69132000
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2006
        Sup Joel?...I'm 19/m/ky..... if u'd like u can check out my
        myspace.... www.myspace.com/rohrdaddy... if ya have any questions hit
        me back
      • Betty
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 9, 2006
          Joel,

          There is a group for young adults like yourself here on yahoo groups,
          called Arthrogryposis Young Adults and the address to join is
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/arthrogryposisyoungadults/

          No adults are allowed in. Only the kids write into it. There are 4
          moderators who make sure nothing gets thru that isn't appropiate for
          kids. So go sign up and one of us will accept you in and then you can
          start posting. Hope to see you there.

          Betty