Re: [Arthrogryposis Support Group] Pain in the knees and musle spasms

  • MALIA CARSON
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2006
      Hi
      I have a 3year old son and 8month old daughter with AMC/Escobar syndrome, the doctors at Shriners told me that my son would experience pain from arthritis later on in his twenties or so, maybe thats the pain your son is experiencing.

      housefree123 <housefree123@...> wrote:
      Hi I'm new,

      I'm a mom of a 21yr son with amc. In the last 2 yrs he has been in so
      much pain in his knees. He is also having muscle spasms.

      Is there anyone else out there having these issues.

      Malia