Athena

  • dianelovesathena
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2005
      Hi! My name is Diane and I am the grandmother of a beautiful baby
      girl named Athena who has AMC. She was born 09/17/05. I just wanted
      to check in and maybe find out what kind of support group this is. I
      know there will be some hard times ahead and I am looking for someone
      to talk to who will understand what we are going through, i.e.
      frustration with doctors and stuff. Is this the right place for me?
      Thanks.
      Diane
    • AMC
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2005
        Hi Diane

        Yes, you came to the right place. First of all you might want to join the http://amcsupport.org/ it is a group of loving parents and also grandparents that might be able to answer all/or some of your questions. I also want to say that is a beautiful name, Athena. Well, take care and welcome aboard.

        dianelovesathena <dianelovesathena@...> wrote:
        Hi! My name is Diane and I am the grandmother of a beautiful baby
        girl named Athena who has AMC. She was born 09/17/05. I just wanted
        to check in and maybe find out what kind of support group this is. I
        know there will be some hard times ahead and I am looking for someone
        to talk to who will understand what we are going through, i.e.
        frustration with doctors and stuff. Is this the right place for me?
        Thanks.
        Diane

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Yahoo! Personals