Re: [Arthrogryposis Support Group] Bathing Equipment

  • Beth W.
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
      Who said it is?

      Maybe because the warm water encourages movement and
      is good to relax muscles/joints? My daughter has the
      most movement in the tub/pool. I think water therapy
      is awsome.... tho I don't see why for bathing purposes
      you can't stick to whatever works best for you?

      Just my thoughts..
      Beth

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs