Founder

  • Tofuwonder
    Message 1 of 74 , Apr 10, 2001
      OK everybody, Dango272 is now a co-founder of this club. Just thought I'd let you know. Also, keep posting, this club won't be a good support group if people dont post.
    • eminems_girl916
      Message 74 of 74 , Jun 16, 2002
        --- In arthrogryposissupportgroup@y..., slimshadygirl100 wrote:
        > hey i am new here. i am 25 and was born with
        > arhrogryposis.. i am affected in my legs and must wear leg
        > braces. I must say though nothing stops me from getting
        > around..i am out at clubs..enjoying life...would like to
        > talk to others that have this.

        hey slim shady girl it looks like we both like eminem lol i have amc
        it never keeps from partying and tryin 2 live life to the fullest im
        16 turning 17 august23rd we sure do something sometime