Hi everyone

  • Jay
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2002
      My name is Jay Garces, and my son's name is Christian Andrew. I
      just recently found out yesterday what kind of condition he has.
      His mom in the other hand already knew for a while. What he has is
      some kinda of stiffness in his joints. I am in need of some
      knowledge. My son is 6 months old and going to 7. He is such a
      cute baby, with a smile that will make you fall in love with him.
      And his eyes are so nice. Anyhow, what I kinda need info on is
      whats going to happen to him on the long run, or anything else that
      might help me. I would really apperciate it.
    • vanessa bob
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2002
        Hello Jay
        My name is Vanessa,my son is 11 months today he has amc the same as your son.If you like to ask me questions e-mail at vaney20@yahoo
        Jay
        wrote:My name is Jay Garces, and my son's name is Christian Andrew. I
        just recently found out yesterday what kind of condition he has.
        His mom in the other hand already knew for a while. What he has is
        some kinda of stiffness in his joints. I am in need of some
        knowledge. My son is 6 months old and going to 7. He is such a
        cute baby, with a smile that will make you fall in love with him.
        And his eyes are so nice. Anyhow, what I kinda need info on is
        whats going to happen to him on the long run, or anything else that
        might help me. I would really apperciate it.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • darkrival2k
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 22, 2002
          Hello,
          My name is Drew, im 15 and i have AMC. I dont know how much info i
          can give but im willing to help. E-mail me @ DrewK1129@...
        • darkrival2k
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 22, 2002