Re: [Arthrogryposis Support Group] Looking for some guidance

  • autumn kemp
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2002
      i am very sorry to hear about your husbands son.
      reading this really has me worried because i read not
      long ago about a woman who's child died because it's
      intestines died. and they had no idea why. i have
      never had any of my sons doctors talk to me about
      this. but the next time we go to john hopkins i am
      going to address this concern. because my son is only
      18 months old and these things are starting to scare
      me. as for what you have wrote i really don't know.
      like i said my sons doctors have never mentioned
      anything like this. i am sorry i got not be of any
      help to you.
      autumn

      http://finance.yahoo.com