QUESTION!

  • barbbrown2
    Message 1 of 74 , Mar 15, 2001
      Hi everybody,<br> I was just looking at the
      pictures of all of us and noticing how much the shapes of
      our faces are alike and wondering if the shape of our
      face is one way the doctor can tell that we have AMC
      and what are some of the other ways that the
      barbbrown2@...
    • eminems_girl916
      Message 74 of 74 , Jun 16 3:22 AM
        --- In arthrogryposissupportgroup@y..., slimshadygirl100 wrote:
        > hey i am new here. i am 25 and was born with
        > arhrogryposis.. i am affected in my legs and must wear leg
        > braces. I must say though nothing stops me from getting
        > around..i am out at clubs..enjoying life...would like to
        > talk to others that have this.

        hey slim shady girl it looks like we both like eminem lol i have amc
        it never keeps from partying and tryin 2 live life to the fullest im
        16 turning 17 august23rd we sure do something sometime