Re: FINALLY I have found others!!!!

  • mrs_frogge
    Message 1 of 74 , Feb 22, 2001
      I would love to talk with you about what you have
      been through with the surgeries and such. I had a son
      on Jan 10th, 2001 with severe AMC and would like to
      hear your point of view as someone who has been
      through much of what he will have to go through. Thank
      you and hope to hear from you.<br><br>christal
    • eminems_girl916
      Message 74 of 74 , Jun 16, 2002
        --- In arthrogryposissupportgroup@y..., slimshadygirl100 wrote:
        > hey i am new here. i am 25 and was born with
        > arhrogryposis.. i am affected in my legs and must wear leg
        > braces. I must say though nothing stops me from getting
        > around..i am out at clubs..enjoying life...would like to
        > talk to others that have this.

        hey slim shady girl it looks like we both like eminem lol i have amc
        it never keeps from partying and tryin 2 live life to the fullest im
        16 turning 17 august23rd we sure do something sometime