Re: [Arthrogryposis Support Group] Robbie is in the Hospital

  • Susie Baker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2004
      Justin and Heidi,

      Gosh I remember when you guys first came on the loop when Robbie was just a newborn. So sorry to hear of all you are going thru. I saw the pictures you posted. Thank you for sharing them with us. All I could think of us as I saw them, was, precious, precious, precious. And what perfect loving parents our Lord picked for Robbie. Your love for your little guy shines thru him. I will pray for you all. That the Lord gets you thru this difficult time. That he provides you with the support and stamina you need to deal with all the medical issues affecting the baby. And also that His arms are around Robbie and quickly heal him so that he can come home.

      Keep up the good work being the best parents Robbie could have.

      Blessings,

      Susie B.