Re: [Arthrogryposis Support Group] Digest Number 367

  • kim harris
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
      hi everyone,
      a long time since i been here, sandy and terry hi guys, and to everyone
      who joined the group while i have been off line, so whats been goin on un
      rhiannon's life well we are waiting for an op on both her feet (not holding
      our breathes) nothing seems to move very fast here in england.
      they are goin to do both her feet at once when they get round to it. Rhi's
      development has been brilliant the only things we have really had problems
      with are her speech and obviously her fet (she's dying to stand up, bless
      her. Rhiannon is now 15 months old and she's wonderful i'm so proud of her,
      for those of you who are new i was pregnant when they diagnosed Rhiannon
      with arthrogryposis and the consutants wanted me to terminate the pregnancie
      i said not bloody likely, she was 3 weeks early and nowhere near as bad as
      they said she was going to be i was pretty much scared to touch her at first
      incase i hurt (silly me) but i soon realised i wouldnt. now as isay we are
      just waiting on her op and they better hurry up because she desperately
      wants to stand up, and yes to answer any questions about if she can get
      around she's like lightening on bum and commando crawls faster than the
      speed of light.
      to those of you that i have spoken to before through email it's been
      lonely off line without all of you and i'm so glad to be back on line and to
      everone who joined while i was pff line it's nice to meet you.
      love and best wishes to all
      kim in england with the seven monsters

      http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/