Re: [artcamp8] Re: hello

  • Natalija Simovic
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 2, 2009
      Hello fabulous artcamp people!!!
      Now that almost everyone left, and the only remains of the artcamp are
      pictures, occasional facebook comments and messages. I can definitely
      say that I miss that atmosphere, that dreamy state of mind...most of
      of all people of course!
      Hope u are all well and had no serious consequences from the disease
      called "reality-bites". I think it would be lovely to hear from any of
      you from time to time, no matter what the subject is-thoughts,
      reminiscences, trivia, literally anything. I hope not the only one who
      feels this way, but I would certainly like to hear anything!
      Keep your end of correspondance whenever u can, this yahoo group
      should not exist just formally.
      As for me, I am pretty much wrapped up in mundane- working, going out
      occasionally and the like.
      So don't be lazy write -it is my duty as artcamp public relations
      officer to try and motivate u :)
      Kissez and hugz to all of you.
      Natalija
      p.s Tiger Lilly says meow to everyone :)

      >> Message du 26/08/09 09:26
      >> De : "karmele FARNIER"
      >> A : artcamp8@yahoogroups.com
      >> Copie à :
      >> Objet : Re: [artcamp8] Re: hello
      >>

      > Hello from Barcelona,
      >

      > I totally agree that after the Artcamp, everything seems boring and sad!!!
      >
      > I miss a lot the sounding work and the Jelen Pivot in the Breza Cafe!!!!
      >
      > But also I'm very happy to meet everyone of the camp and I really enjoy
      > it!!!
      >

      > Take care of you
      >

      > Karmele

    • alex Smith-O'Shea
      Message 2 of 21 , Sep 2, 2009
        Yo gang!

        Good to hear from you all. Serbia rocked.

        After the work camp I went to Bosnia for a few days which was great.

        After flying back to the UK I went to visit my brother in Glasgow, we went to the Edinburgh fringe festival and saw some cool theatre, comedy, music. I think some of you guys should go one day, lots of people having fun and doing impromptu performances in the street, reminded me of the Kosjeric street zombies! And lots of things in local bars as well.

        Then I went to a festival called Shambala, which was a massive party, with lots of music, great bands, art sculptures, acrobatics, poetry, workshops, and great people, see a picture of festival Alex below! Ha ha. How daft do I look!? I'll send you some more photos when I get them. We dressed up as shapes from the computer game 'tetris', very funny stuff.

        Now I'm back in Sheffield, trying to settle into doing my dissertation, 10,000 words, nightmare, but it isn't too bad I guess. Think I'd rather be exploring eastern europe though. Nevermind. Maybe in a few years time I'll be back.

        Have fun!

        Fancy a cuppa tea?

        All the best.

        Alex   :-)

        photo.php.jpg

        To: artcamp8@yahoogroups.com
        From: simovic.natalija@...
        Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 14:14:58 +0200
        Subject: Re: [artcamp8] Re: hello

        Hello fabulous artcamp people!!!
        Now that almost everyone left, and the only remains of the artcamp are
        pictures, occasional facebook comments and messages. I can definitely
        say that I miss that atmosphere, that dreamy state of mind...most of
        of all people of course!
        Hope u are all well and had no serious consequences from the disease
        called "reality-bites" . I think it would be lovely to hear from any of
        you from time to time, no matter what the subject is-thoughts,
        reminiscences, trivia, literally anything. I hope not the only one who
        feels this way, but I would certainly like to hear anything!
        Keep your end of correspondance whenever u can, this yahoo group
        should not exist just formally.
        As for me, I am pretty much wrapped up in mundane- working, going out
        occasionally and the like.
        So don't be lazy write -it is my duty as artcamp public relations
        officer to try and motivate u :)
        Kissez and hugz to all of you.
        Natalija
        p.s Tiger Lilly says meow to everyone :)

        >> Message du 26/08/09 09:26
        >> De : "karmele FARNIER"
        >> A : artcamp8@yahoogroup s.com
        >> Copie à :
        >> Objet : Re: [artcamp8] Re: hello
        >>

        > Hello from Barcelona,
        >

        > I totally agree that after the Artcamp, everything seems boring and sad!!!
        >
        > I miss a lot the sounding work and the Jelen Pivot in the Breza Cafe!!!!
        >
        > But also I'm very happy to meet everyone of the camp and I really enjoy
        > it!!!
        >

        > Take care of you
        >

        > Karmele

        Use Hotmail to send and receive mail from your different email accounts. Find out how.
      • Maria Kotlyachkova

          From: simovic.natalija@...
          Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 14:14:58 +0200

          Hello fabulous artcamp people!!!
          Now that almost everyone left, and the only remains of the artcamp are
          pictures, occasional facebook comments and messages. I can definitely
          say that I miss that atmosphere, that dreamy state of mind...most of
          of all people of course!
          Hope u are all well and had no serious consequences from the disease
          called "reality-bites". I think it would be lovely to hear from any of
          you from time to time, no matter what the subject is-thoughts,
          reminiscences, trivia, literally anything. I hope not the only one who
          feels this way, but I would certainly like to hear anything!
          Keep your end of correspondance whenever u can, this yahoo group
          should not exist just formally.
          As for me, I am pretty much wrapped up in mundane- working, going out
          occasionally and the like.
          So don't be lazy write -it is my duty as artcamp public relations
          officer to try and motivate u :)
          Kissez and hugz to all of you.
          Natalija
          p.s Tiger Lilly says meow to everyone :)

          >> Message du 26/08/09 09:26
          >> De : "karmele FARNIER"
          >> A : artcamp8@yahoogroups.com
          >> Copie à :
          >> Objet : Re: [artcamp8] Re: hello
          >>

          > Hello from Barcelona,
          >

          > I totally agree that after the Artcamp, everything seems boring and sad!!!
          >
          > I miss a lot the sounding work and the Jelen Pivot in the Breza Cafe!!!!
          >
          > But also I'm very happy to meet everyone of the camp and I really enjoy
          > it!!!
          >

          > Take care of you
          >

          > Karmele

        • Starace Cristiano
          Message 4 of 21 , Sep 3, 2009

            SOB! I checked only 15962 words….. without hope!!!!!

            Angel help me! J

            From: simovic.natalija@ gmail.com
            Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 14:14:58 +0200

            Keleuva Milan wrote:

            >>> how are you people?
            >>>
            >> cooked, miss the cold nights :)

            Use Hotmail to send and receive mail from your different email accounts. Find out how.

          • Леся Йовхименко
            Message 5 of 21 , Sep 3, 2009

              AHAHAHAH!!! Kristiano, you me made laugh this cloudy morning!

              you are unique!

              I didn't understand only 4 words and you know why, so you should back to Srbia two times!!!!)))))

              2009/9/2 alex Smith-O'Shea >

[...]

              [%20]

              ________________________________
              To: artcamp8@yahoogroups.com
              From: simovic.natalija@...
              Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 14:14:58 +0200

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 21 , Sep 3, 2009
                Christiano, u can count on me! I'm somewhere......................................in the clouds:)

                Masha

                From: simovic.natalija@...
                Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 14:14:58 +0200

                Hello fabulous artcamp people!!!
                Now that almost everyone left, and the only remains of the artcamp are
                pictures, occasional facebook comments and messages. I can definitely
                say that I miss that atmosphere, that dreamy state of mind...most of
                of all people of course!
                Hope u are all well and had no serious consequences from the disease
                called "reality-bites". I think it would be lovely to hear from any of
                you from time to time, no matter what the subject is-thoughts,
                reminiscences, trivia, literally anything. I hope not the only one who
                feels this way, but I would certainly like to hear anything!
                Keep your end of correspondance whenever u can, this yahoo group
                should not exist just formally.
                As for me, I am pretty much wrapped up in mundane- working, going out
                occasionally and the like.
                So don't be lazy write -it is my duty as artcamp public relations
                officer to try and motivate u :)
                Kissez and hugz to all of you.
                Natalija
                p.s Tiger Lilly says meow to everyone :)

                >> Message du 26/08/09 09:26
                >> De : "karmele FARNIER"
                >> A : artcamp8@yahoogroups.com
                >> Copie а :
                >> Objet : Re: [artcamp8] Re: hello
                >>

                > Hello from Barcelona,
                >

                > I totally agree that after the Artcamp, everything seems boring and sad!!!
                >
                > I miss a lot the sounding work and the Jelen Pivot in the Breza Cafe!!!!
                >
                > But also I'm very happy to meet everyone of the camp and I really enjoy
                > it!!!
                >

                > Take care of you
                >

                > Karmele
                >>
                >> --- El mar, 25/8/09, svetlanatodorovic@... gmail.com> escribiу:
                >>

                >> De: svetlanatodorovic@... gmail.com>
                >> Asunto: [artcamp8] Re: hello
                >> Para: artcamp8@yahoogroups.com
                >> Fecha: martes, 25 agosto, 2009 6:35
                >>

                > --- In artcamp8@yahoogroup s.com, Keleuva Milan wrote:
                >>>
                >>> how are you people?
                >>>
                >> cooked, miss the cold nights :)

                ________________________________
                Use Hotmail to send and receive mail from your different email accounts. Find out how.

              • paulina targalska

                  From: simovic.natalija@...
                  Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 14:14:58 +0200

                  Hello fabulous artcamp people!!!
                  Now that almost everyone left, and the only remains of the artcamp are
                  pictures, occasional facebook comments and messages. I can definitely
                  say that I miss that atmosphere, that dreamy state of mind...most of
                  of all people of course!
                  Hope u are all well and had no serious consequences from the disease
                  called "reality-bites". I think it would be lovely to hear from any of
                  you from time to time, no matter what the subject is-thoughts,
                  reminiscences, trivia, literally anything. I hope not the only one who
                  feels this way, but I would certainly like to hear anything!
                  Keep your end of correspondance whenever u can, this yahoo group
                  should not exist just formally.
                  As for me, I am pretty much wrapped up in mundane- working, going out
                  occasionally and the like.
                  So don't be lazy write -it is my duty as artcamp public relations
                  officer to try and motivate u :)
                  Kissez and hugz to all of you.
                  Natalija
                  p.s Tiger Lilly says meow to everyone :)

                  >> Message du 26/08/09 09:26
                  >> De : "karmele FARNIER"
                  >> A : artcamp8@yahoogroups.com
                  >> Copie Á :
                  >> Objet : Re: [artcamp8] Re: hello
                  >>

                  > Hello from Barcelona,
                  >

                  > I totally agree that after the Artcamp, everything seems boring and sad!!!
                  >
                  > I miss a lot the sounding work and the Jelen Pivot in the Breza Cafe!!!!
                  >
                  > But also I'm very happy to meet everyone of the camp and I really enjoy
                  > it!!!
                  >

                  > Take care of you
                  >

                  > Karmele
                  >>
                  >> --- El mar, 25/8/09, svetlanatodorovic@... gmail.com> escribiŐ:
                  >>

                  >> De: svetlanatodorovic@... gmail.com>
                  >> Asunto: [artcamp8] Re: hello
                  >> Para: artcamp8@yahoogroups.com
                  >> Fecha: martes, 25 agosto, 2009 6:35
                  >>

                  > --- In artcamp8@yahoogroup s.com, Keleuva Milan wrote:
                  >>>
                  >>> how are you people?
                  >>>
                  >> cooked, miss the cold nights :)

                  ________________________________
                  Use Hotmail to send and receive mail from your different email accounts. Find out how.

                  EuroBasket 2009 - Kibicuj z nami!
                  wszystko o Mistrzostwach Europy koszykarzy
                  Kliknij: http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http://corto.www.wp.pl/as/eurobasket2009-2.html&sid=851
                • Lenka Moravkova
                  Message 8 of 21 , Sep 5, 2009
                    hello dears,
                    so finaly i join u.
                    how are you all? i still hide these 2 weeks in kosjeric as 2 weeks of happiness i have lived in this year. so thanx to you all.
                    anyway we have traveled then, met anna in zabljak in montenegro and then went to albania together. that was fucking lynch trip road movie  - we slept in a room for hotel stuff, we ve arrived to a summer resort which was just unfinished hotels all around, we got sexually attacked in the night by two teenage albanians and slept in a hotel like from Shining from Kubrick. all in 2 days. then we left and i was pretty happy to stay few days at the sea side in montenegro, where everything seemed to be so healthy and in function, not like total mess in albania.....i met a serbian guy there, who took care about me (hehe, when jeff- the drummer was away, he took his role, this serbian macho/take care attitude is really interesting for me, czech guys should learn that:))and we went to some nice trips in the sea. so and then im back in prague, started to work in a magazine and having a stable schedule - comparing to kosjeric, chacha. and promoting gigs with my MY NAME IS ANN project. check our radio spot, we did yesterday, we were laughing a lot in stuidio, it s on www.myspace.com/mniann. chaaa.
                    anyway, does sb. has emails for all of us? i would add you all to my contacts to send you the invitations for my events, that maybe some of you could come to see:))always welcomed to prague!
                    so that s briefly from me and czech paradise area
                    hope you are all fine and looking forward some neeeeeeeeewzs.
                    lenka

                    ____________ _________ _________ __

                    To: artcamp8@yahoogroup s.com
                    From: simovic.natalija@ gmail.com
                    Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 14:14:58 +0200

                    Hello fabulous artcamp people!!!
                    Now that almost everyone left, and the only remains of the artcamp are
                    pictures, occasional facebook comments and messages. I can definitely
                    say that I miss that atmosphere, that dreamy state of mind...most of
                    of all people of course!
                    Hope u are all well and had no serious consequences from the disease
                    called "reality-bites" . I think it would be lovely to hear from any of
                    you from time to time, no matter what the subject is-thoughts,
                    reminiscences, trivia, literally anything. I hope not the only one who
                    feels this way, but I would certainly like to hear anything!
                    Keep your end of correspondance whenever u can, this yahoo group
                    should not exist just formally.
                    As for me, I am pretty much wrapped up in mundane- working, going out
                    occasionally and the like.
                    So don't be lazy write -it is my duty as artcamp public relations
                    officer to try and motivate u :)
                    Kissez and hugz to all of you.
                    Natalija
                    p.s Tiger Lilly says meow to everyone :)

                    >> Message du 26/08/09 09:26
                    >> De : "karmele FARNIER"
                    >> A : artcamp8@yahoogroup s.com
                    >> Copie Á :
                    >> Objet : Re: [artcamp8] Re: hello
                    >>

                    > Hello from Barcelona,
                    >

                    > I totally agree that after the Artcamp, everything seems boring and sad!!!
                    >
                    > I miss a lot the sounding work and the Jelen Pivot in the Breza Cafe!!!!
                    >
                    > But also I'm very happy to meet everyone of the camp and I really enjoy
                    > it!!!
                    >

                    > Take care of you
                    >

                    > Karmele
                    >>
                    >> --- El mar, 25/8/09, svetlanatodorovic@ rocketmail. com gmail.com> escribiŐ:
                    >>

                    >> De: svetlanatodorovic@ rocketmail. com gmail.com>
                    >> Asunto: [artcamp8] Re: hello
                    >> Para: artcamp8@yahoogroup s.com
                    >> Fecha: martes, 25 agosto, 2009 6:35
                    >>

                    > --- In artcamp8@yahoogroup s.com, Keleuva Milan wrote:
                    >>>
                    >>> how are you people?
                    >>>
                    >> cooked, miss the cold nights :)

                    Use Hotmail to send and receive mail from your different email accounts. Find out how.