hello

  • Keleuva Milan
    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 25, 2009
      Message 2 of 21 , Aug 25, 2009

        От кого: Keleuva Milan <mr.kele@...>
        Кому: artcamp8@yahoogroups.com
        Дата: Aug 25, 2009 13:51:40
        Тема: [artcamp8] hello

        Message 3 of 21 , Aug 25, 2009

          From: Keleuva Milan <mr.kele@...>
          Subject: [artcamp8] hello
          To: artcamp8@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 3:51 AM

          Message 4 of 21 , Aug 25, 2009

            From: Keleuva Milan <mr.kele@...>
            To: artcamp8@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 3:51 AM

            Message 5 of 21 , Aug 25, 2009

              From: artcamp8@yahoogroups.com [mailto:artcamp8@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Maria Kotlyachkova
              Sent: martedì 25 agosto 2009 13.49
              To: artcamp8@yahoogroups.com
              Subject: Re: [artcamp8] hello

              --- On Tue, 8/25/09, Keleuva Milan <mr.kele@gmail. com> wrote:

              From: Keleuva Milan <mr.kele@gmail. com>
              To: artcamp8@yahoogroup s.com
              Date: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 3:51 AM

              how are you people?

            • Maria Mironova
              Message 6 of 21 , Aug 25, 2009
                Cooked kebab and russian okroshka. Can hardly move after the lunch. ))

                2009/8/25, Keleuva Milan <mr.kele@...>:

                how are you people?

              • svetlanatodorovic@rocketmail.com
                Message 7 of 21 , Aug 25, 2009
                  --- In artcamp8@yahoogroups.com, Keleuva Milan <mr.kele@...> wrote:

                  > how are you people?

                  cooked, miss the cold nights :)
                • Smiljana Dragicevic
                  Message 8 of 21 , Aug 25, 2009
                    I`m in Montenegro, and I`m quite bored...
                    it`s nice here ,but...
                    Actually,I think that pretty much everything would be boring after Kosjeric :)

                    Anyone want`s to join me? I have empty house...  seriously asking ?

                    How was the final exhibition in Belgrade?

                    Miss you all.. a lot!!!

                    H&K from Smi

                    On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 12:51 PM, Keleuva Milan <mr.kele@...> wrote:

                    how are you people?

                    --
                    Smiljana Dragicevic
                    Student of architecture

                      Message 10 of 21 , Aug 25, 2009
                        Ooou, But I have  asked a dozen times if anybody wants to go to MNE...
                        so now I`m just checking if anybody, maybe, has change his/her mind... :)

                        And my home in Novi Sad is also open 4 You 24/7...

                        Moscow... i`ts on my "must visit" list...So, one day 4 sure:)

                          Message 12 of 21 , Aug 26, 2009
                            Hello from Barcelona,

                            I totally agree that after the Artcamp, everything seems boring and sad!!!
                            I miss a lot the sounding work and the Jelen Pivot in the Breza Cafe!!!!
                            But also I'm very happy to meet everyone of the camp and I really enjoy it!!!

                            Take care of you

                            Karmele

                            Message 13 of 21 , Aug 27, 2009
                              Hello everybody !!

                              How are you ? I am so jealous of those who are still in Serbia !
                              And do we need to have a yahoo address to see all the group website ?

                              See you !

                              Agnes

                              --- In artcamp8@yahoogroup s.com, Keleuva Milan wrote:

                              > > how are you people?
                              > >
                              > cooked, miss the cold nights :)

                            • Natalija Simovic
                              Message 14 of 21 , Sep 2, 2009
                                Hello fabulous artcamp people!!!
                                Now that almost everyone left, and the only remains of the artcamp are
                                pictures, occasional facebook comments and messages. I can definitely
                                say that I miss that atmosphere, that dreamy state of mind...most of
                                of all people of course!
                                Hope u are all well and had no serious consequences from the disease
                                called "reality-bites". I think it would be lovely to hear from any of
                                you from time to time, no matter what the subject is-thoughts,
                                reminiscences, trivia, literally anything. I hope not the only one who
                                feels this way, but I would certainly like to hear anything!
                                Keep your end of correspondance whenever u can, this yahoo group
                                should not exist just formally.
                                As for me, I am pretty much wrapped up in mundane- working, going out
                                occasionally and the like.
                                So don't be lazy write -it is my duty as artcamp public relations
                                officer to try and motivate u :)
                                Kissez and hugz to all of you.
                                Natalija
                                p.s Tiger Lilly says meow to everyone :)

                                >> Message du 26/08/09 09:26
                                >> De : "karmele FARNIER"
                                >> A : artcamp8@yahoogroups.com
                                >> Copie à :
                                >> Objet : Re: [artcamp8] Re: hello
                                >>

                                > Hello from Barcelona,
                                >

                                > I totally agree that after the Artcamp, everything seems boring and sad!!!
                                >
                                > I miss a lot the sounding work and the Jelen Pivot in the Breza Cafe!!!!
                                >
                                > But also I'm very happy to meet everyone of the camp and I really enjoy
                                > it!!!
                                >

                                > Take care of you
                                >

                                > Karmele

                              • alex Smith-O'Shea
                                Message 15 of 21 , Sep 2, 2009
                                  Yo gang!

                                  Good to hear from you all. Serbia rocked.

                                  After the work camp I went to Bosnia for a few days which was great.

                                  After flying back to the UK I went to visit my brother in Glasgow, we went to the Edinburgh fringe festival and saw some cool theatre, comedy, music. I think some of you guys should go one day, lots of people having fun and doing impromptu performances in the street, reminded me of the Kosjeric street zombies! And lots of things in local bars as well.

                                  Then I went to a festival called Shambala, which was a massive party, with lots of music, great bands, art sculptures, acrobatics, poetry, workshops, and great people, see a picture of festival Alex below! Ha ha. How daft do I look!? I'll send you some more photos when I get them. We dressed up as shapes from the computer game 'tetris', very funny stuff.

                                  Now I'm back in Sheffield, trying to settle into doing my dissertation, 10,000 words, nightmare, but it isn't too bad I guess. Think I'd rather be exploring eastern europe though. Nevermind. Maybe in a few years time I'll be back.

                                  Have fun!

                                  Fancy a cuppa tea?

                                  All the best.

                                  Alex   :-)

                                  photo.php.jpg

                                  To: artcamp8@yahoogroups.com
                                  From: simovic.natalija@...
                                  Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 14:14:58 +0200
                                  Subject: Re: [artcamp8] Re: hello

                                  Hello fabulous artcamp people!!!
                                  Now that almost everyone left, and the only remains of the artcamp are
                                  pictures, occasional facebook comments and messages. I can definitely
                                  say that I miss that atmosphere, that dreamy state of mind...most of
                                  of all people of course!
                                  Hope u are all well and had no serious consequences from the disease
                                  called "reality-bites" . I think it would be lovely to hear from any of
                                  you from time to time, no matter what the subject is-thoughts,
                                  reminiscences, trivia, literally anything. I hope not the only one who
                                  feels this way, but I would certainly like to hear anything!
                                  Keep your end of correspondance whenever u can, this yahoo group
                                  should not exist just formally.
                                  As for me, I am pretty much wrapped up in mundane- working, going out
                                  occasionally and the like.
                                  So don't be lazy write -it is my duty as artcamp public relations
                                  officer to try and motivate u :)
                                  Kissez and hugz to all of you.
                                  Natalija
                                  p.s Tiger Lilly says meow to everyone :)

                                  >> Message du 26/08/09 09:26
                                  >> De : "karmele FARNIER"
                                  >> A : artcamp8@yahoogroup s.com
                                  >> Copie à :
                                  >> Objet : Re: [artcamp8] Re: hello
                                  >>

                                  > Hello from Barcelona,
                                  >

                                  > I totally agree that after the Artcamp, everything seems boring and sad!!!
                                  >
                                  > I miss a lot the sounding work and the Jelen Pivot in the Breza Cafe!!!!
                                  >
                                  > But also I'm very happy to meet everyone of the camp and I really enjoy
                                  > it!!!
                                  >

                                  > Take care of you
                                  >

                                  > Karmele

                                  Use Hotmail to send and receive mail from your different email accounts. Find out how.
                                • Maria Kotlyachkova

                                    From: simovic.natalija@...
                                    Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 14:14:58 +0200

                                    Hello fabulous artcamp people!!!
                                    Now that almost everyone left, and the only remains of the artcamp are
                                    pictures, occasional facebook comments and messages. I can definitely
                                    say that I miss that atmosphere, that dreamy state of mind...most of
                                    of all people of course!
                                    Hope u are all well and had no serious consequences from the disease
                                    called "reality-bites". I think it would be lovely to hear from any of
                                    you from time to time, no matter what the subject is-thoughts,
                                    reminiscences, trivia, literally anything. I hope not the only one who
                                    feels this way, but I would certainly like to hear anything!
                                    Keep your end of correspondance whenever u can, this yahoo group
                                    should not exist just formally.
                                    As for me, I am pretty much wrapped up in mundane- working, going out
                                    occasionally and the like.
                                    So don't be lazy write -it is my duty as artcamp public relations
                                    officer to try and motivate u :)
                                    Kissez and hugz to all of you.
                                    Natalija
                                    p.s Tiger Lilly says meow to everyone :)

                                    >> Message du 26/08/09 09:26
                                    >> De : "karmele FARNIER"
                                    >> A : artcamp8@yahoogroups.com
                                    >> Copie à :
                                    >> Objet : Re: [artcamp8] Re: hello
                                    >>

                                    > Hello from Barcelona,
                                    >

                                    > I totally agree that after the Artcamp, everything seems boring and sad!!!
                                    >
                                    > I miss a lot the sounding work and the Jelen Pivot in the Breza Cafe!!!!
                                    >
                                    > But also I'm very happy to meet everyone of the camp and I really enjoy
                                    > it!!!
                                    >

                                    > Take care of you
                                    >

                                    > Karmele

                                  • Starace Cristiano
                                    Message 17 of 21 , Sep 3, 2009

                                      SOB! I checked only 15962 words….. without hope!!!!!

                                      Angel help me! J

                                      From: simovic.natalija@ gmail.com
                                      Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 14:14:58 +0200

                                      Keleuva Milan wrote:

                                      >>> how are you people?
                                      >>>
                                      >> cooked, miss the cold nights :)

                                      Use Hotmail to send and receive mail from your different email accounts. Find out how.

                                    • Леся Йовхименко
                                      Message 18 of 21 , Sep 3, 2009

                                        AHAHAHAH!!! Kristiano, you me made laugh this cloudy morning!

                                        you are unique!

                                        I didn't understand only 4 words and you know why, so you should back to Srbia two times!!!!)))))

                                        2009/9/2 alex Smith-O'Shea >

[...]

                                        [%20]

                                        ________________________________
                                        To: artcamp8@yahoogroups.com
                                        From: simovic.natalija@...
                                        Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 14:14:58 +0200

                                        ________________________________

                                        Message 19 of 21 , Sep 3, 2009
                                          Christiano, u can count on me! I'm somewhere......................................in the clouds:)

                                          Masha

                                          From: simovic.natalija@...
                                          Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 14:14:58 +0200

                                          Hello fabulous artcamp people!!!
                                          Now that almost everyone left, and the only remains of the artcamp are
                                          pictures, occasional facebook comments and messages. I can definitely
                                          say that I miss that atmosphere, that dreamy state of mind...most of
                                          of all people of course!
                                          Hope u are all well and had no serious consequences from the disease
                                          called "reality-bites". I think it would be lovely to hear from any of
                                          you from time to time, no matter what the subject is-thoughts,
                                          reminiscences, trivia, literally anything. I hope not the only one who
                                          feels this way, but I would certainly like to hear anything!
                                          Keep your end of correspondance whenever u can, this yahoo group
                                          should not exist just formally.
                                          As for me, I am pretty much wrapped up in mundane- working, going out
                                          occasionally and the like.
                                          So don't be lazy write -it is my duty as artcamp public relations
                                          officer to try and motivate u :)
                                          Kissez and hugz to all of you.
                                          Natalija
                                          p.s Tiger Lilly says meow to everyone :)

                                          >> Message du 26/08/09 09:26
                                          >> De : "karmele FARNIER"
                                          >> A : artcamp8@yahoogroups.com
                                          >> Copie а :
                                          >> Objet : Re: [artcamp8] Re: hello
                                          >>

                                          > Hello from Barcelona,
                                          >

                                          > I totally agree that after the Artcamp, everything seems boring and sad!!!
                                          >
                                          > I miss a lot the sounding work and the Jelen Pivot in the Breza Cafe!!!!
                                          >
                                          > But also I'm very happy to meet everyone of the camp and I really enjoy
                                          > it!!!
                                          >

                                          > Take care of you
                                          >

                                          > Karmele
                                          >>
                                          >> --- El mar, 25/8/09, svetlanatodorovic@... gmail.com> escribiу:
                                          >>

                                          >> De: svetlanatodorovic@... gmail.com>
                                          >> Asunto: [artcamp8] Re: hello
                                          >> Para: artcamp8@yahoogroups.com
                                          >> Fecha: martes, 25 agosto, 2009 6:35
                                          >>

                                          > --- In artcamp8@yahoogroup s.com, Keleuva Milan wrote:
                                          >>>
                                          >>> how are you people?
                                          >>>
                                          >> cooked, miss the cold nights :)

                                          ________________________________
                                          Use Hotmail to send and receive mail from your different email accounts. Find out how.

                                        • paulina targalska

                                            From: simovic.natalija@...
                                            Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 14:14:58 +0200

                                            Hello fabulous artcamp people!!!
                                            Now that almost everyone left, and the only remains of the artcamp are
                                            pictures, occasional facebook comments and messages. I can definitely
                                            say that I miss that atmosphere, that dreamy state of mind...most of
                                            of all people of course!
                                            Hope u are all well and had no serious consequences from the disease
                                            called "reality-bites". I think it would be lovely to hear from any of
                                            you from time to time, no matter what the subject is-thoughts,
                                            reminiscences, trivia, literally anything. I hope not the only one who
                                            feels this way, but I would certainly like to hear anything!
                                            Keep your end of correspondance whenever u can, this yahoo group
                                            should not exist just formally.
                                            As for me, I am pretty much wrapped up in mundane- working, going out
                                            occasionally and the like.
                                            So don't be lazy write -it is my duty as artcamp public relations
                                            officer to try and motivate u :)
                                            Kissez and hugz to all of you.
                                            Natalija
                                            p.s Tiger Lilly says meow to everyone :)

                                            >> Message du 26/08/09 09:26
                                            >> De : "karmele FARNIER"
                                            >> A : artcamp8@yahoogroups.com
                                            >> Copie Á :
                                            >> Objet : Re: [artcamp8] Re: hello
                                            >>

                                            > Hello from Barcelona,
                                            >

                                            > I totally agree that after the Artcamp, everything seems boring and sad!!!
                                            >
                                            > I miss a lot the sounding work and the Jelen Pivot in the Breza Cafe!!!!
                                            >
                                            > But also I'm very happy to meet everyone of the camp and I really enjoy
                                            > it!!!
                                            >

                                            > Take care of you
                                            >

                                            > Karmele
                                            >>
                                            >> --- El mar, 25/8/09, svetlanatodorovic@... gmail.com> escribiŐ:
                                            >>

                                            >> De: svetlanatodorovic@... gmail.com>
                                            >> Asunto: [artcamp8] Re: hello
                                            >> Para: artcamp8@yahoogroups.com
                                            >> Fecha: martes, 25 agosto, 2009 6:35
                                            >>

                                            > --- In artcamp8@yahoogroup s.com, Keleuva Milan wrote:
                                            >>>
                                            >>> how are you people?
                                            >>>
                                            >> cooked, miss the cold nights :)

                                            ________________________________
                                            Use Hotmail to send and receive mail from your different email accounts. Find out how.

                                            EuroBasket 2009 - Kibicuj z nami!
                                            wszystko o Mistrzostwach Europy koszykarzy
                                            Kliknij: http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http://corto.www.wp.pl/as/eurobasket2009-2.html&sid=851
                                          • Lenka Moravkova
                                            Message 21 of 21 , Sep 5, 2009
                                              hello dears,
                                              so finaly i join u.
                                              how are you all? i still hide these 2 weeks in kosjeric as 2 weeks of happiness i have lived in this year. so thanx to you all.
                                              anyway we have traveled then, met anna in zabljak in montenegro and then went to albania together. that was fucking lynch trip road movie  - we slept in a room for hotel stuff, we ve arrived to a summer resort which was just unfinished hotels all around, we got sexually attacked in the night by two teenage albanians and slept in a hotel like from Shining from Kubrick. all in 2 days. then we left and i was pretty happy to stay few days at the sea side in montenegro, where everything seemed to be so healthy and in function, not like total mess in albania.....i met a serbian guy there, who took care about me (hehe, when jeff- the drummer was away, he took his role, this serbian macho/take care attitude is really interesting for me, czech guys should learn that:))and we went to some nice trips in the sea. so and then im back in prague, started to work in a magazine and having a stable schedule - comparing to kosjeric, chacha. and promoting gigs with my MY NAME IS ANN project. check our radio spot, we did yesterday, we were laughing a lot in stuidio, it s on www.myspace.com/mniann. chaaa.
                                              anyway, does sb. has emails for all of us? i would add you all to my contacts to send you the invitations for my events, that maybe some of you could come to see:))always welcomed to prague!
                                              so that s briefly from me and czech paradise area
                                              hope you are all fine and looking forward some neeeeeeeeewzs.
                                              lenka

                                              ____________ _________ _________ __

                                              To: artcamp8@yahoogroup s.com
                                              From: simovic.natalija@ gmail.com
                                              Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 14:14:58 +0200

                                              Hello fabulous artcamp people!!!
                                              Now that almost everyone left, and the only remains of the artcamp are
                                              pictures, occasional facebook comments and messages. I can definitely
                                              say that I miss that atmosphere, that dreamy state of mind...most of
                                              of all people of course!
                                              Hope u are all well and had no serious consequences from the disease
                                              called "reality-bites" . I think it would be lovely to hear from any of
                                              you from time to time, no matter what the subject is-thoughts,
                                              reminiscences, trivia, literally anything. I hope not the only one who
                                              feels this way, but I would certainly like to hear anything!
                                              Keep your end of correspondance whenever u can, this yahoo group
                                              should not exist just formally.
                                              As for me, I am pretty much wrapped up in mundane- working, going out
                                              occasionally and the like.
                                              So don't be lazy write -it is my duty as artcamp public relations
                                              officer to try and motivate u :)
                                              Kissez and hugz to all of you.
                                              Natalija
                                              p.s Tiger Lilly says meow to everyone :)

                                              >> Message du 26/08/09 09:26
                                              >> De : "karmele FARNIER"
                                              >> A : artcamp8@yahoogroup s.com
                                              >> Copie Á :
                                              >> Objet : Re: [artcamp8] Re: hello
                                              >>

                                              > Hello from Barcelona,
                                              >

                                              > I totally agree that after the Artcamp, everything seems boring and sad!!!
                                              >
                                              > I miss a lot the sounding work and the Jelen Pivot in the Breza Cafe!!!!
                                              >
                                              > But also I'm very happy to meet everyone of the camp and I really enjoy
                                              > it!!!
                                              >

                                              > Take care of you
                                              >

                                              > Karmele
                                              >>
                                              >> --- El mar, 25/8/09, svetlanatodorovic@ rocketmail. com gmail.com> escribiŐ:
                                              >>

                                              >> De: svetlanatodorovic@ rocketmail. com gmail.com>
                                              >> Asunto: [artcamp8] Re: hello
                                              >> Para: artcamp8@yahoogroup s.com
                                              >> Fecha: martes, 25 agosto, 2009 6:35
                                              >>

                                              > --- In artcamp8@yahoogroup s.com, Keleuva Milan wrote:
                                              >>>
                                              >>> how are you people?
                                              >>>
                                              >> cooked, miss the cold nights :)

                                              Use Hotmail to send and receive mail from your different email accounts. Find out how.