Re: [art_education] Test

  • Jennifer Auble
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 3, 2001
      I am getting it at my work and home email so I am going to drop my home address off the list. If I disappear for ever I will resign up.
      JA at WMS

      >>> kenroar@... 07/03/01 16:38 PM >>>
      C-M,
      I notice that your message was automatically sent to
      my junk mail account. I know that they do this if
      certain words are used in the message. There is a way
      I can reconfigure my mail to receive it to my regular
      mailbox. Glad to see you all make it to the new group!
      Ken
      ----------------
      --- The Austin's <whest177@...> wrote:
      > Yup! Wonder how long it'll take all of us to
      > transfer over?
      >
      > > Mary and Michael, you have..
      > > Have I?
      > > C-M

    • Ken Rohrer
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 8, 2001
        C-M,
        I got your mail OK that time. I hope you won't
        disappear forever! Hope you had a great July 4th. Saw
        the fireworks over Lake Wawasee in northern Indiana.
        For those who are on the list in Europe, how do you
        celebrate your independence days?
        Ken
        ------------------------
        --- Jennifer Auble <aublej@...> wrote:
        > I am getting it at my work and home email so I am
        > going to drop my home address off the list. If I
        > disappear for ever I will resign up.
        > JA at WMS

        > C-M,
        > I notice that your message was automatically sent to
        > my junk mail account. I know that they do this if
        > certain words are used in the message. There is a
        > way
        > I can reconfigure my mail to receive it to my
        > regular
        > mailbox. Glad to see you all make it to the new
        > group!
        > Ken

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
      • Christa-Maria
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 8, 2001
          Hi Ken,
          I am an European ( German) who lives in Michigan...also have lived in
          Indiana, Fort Wayne, where I ran the Children's young People's wing of
          the local Museum.
          We don't really celebrate Independence day like here in Germany with a
          lot of flag waving..had too much of that during Hitler days..:), but we
          celebrate the unification of the two Germanies. fireworks are shot off
          at New Years eve to 'blast' int he New Year.
          One year, when I was back in GErmany with my daughter we bought some
          fireworks and US flags to be prepared for our own celebration, invited
          her little friends for hot dogs and potato chips. As so happened it was
          also the night where the GErman soccer team was in the end finale for
          the World championship. Halfway through, it dawned on me that if Germany
          would loose it might not be a great idea to set off those
          firecrackers..so I had a little talk to my daughter about that, which at
          age 7 she was
          not so sure what this championship had to do with celebrating the 4th of
          July..
          All ended well, Germany won and everyone at the Hotel thought we were
          brilliant to be so prepared with firecrackers , etc.
          Glad I am back aboard..
          C-M
        • linda
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 15, 2008
            Hi, this is just a test. I have been trying to figure out how to have
            my posts show up online again as I have been having trouble. My
            fingers are crossed that this shows up as a post.
            Linda in Houston