Re: [art_education] late blooming artist research

  • tpersis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 12, 2002
      I think you already have these.....

      incredibleart.com
      kinderarts.com
      artsednet.com
    • Crysta Silver
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 12, 2002

        Hi Tracy-
        I didn't become interested in art until college, now I teach art....
        I'll do an email interview for you.
        Crysta Silver

        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 12, 2002
          thanks!! -- I will send out the email interview sometime in the next few
          weeks.....
          -tracy
        • Tor Arne Andreassen
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 12, 2002
            I was just wondering if you have some links, som pages on the Internett
            where there is something generelle about ART!Are you a MSN? Do you know
            anything about some pages on the Internett where students put theire work?
            Theire projects?

            Tor Arne

          • Renah Bell
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 15, 2002
              Thank you so much. It's the artsednet that I'd not been able to find.
              Renah Bell
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 16, 2002

                Hi tracy,

                I think your research is quite interesting. Hope you will successful soon.

                obb

                khanobporn  Wattanasukchai

                Obb

                Project web building

                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 26, 2002

                  Dear Tracy,

                  for the latest artist as you ask. In my view I think its could be 40% of them could be a good artist. cuz at the first period of life (until 10 years old) is the important ages to absorb the artistic feeling and expression.

                  khanobporn