I SOLVED my Art Cart Problem!!!

  • joylbat
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2006
      I got a new job! With a classroom!
      Thanks for everyone's help!
      Cheers,
      Joy
    • Ken Rohrer
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9, 2006
        Congratulations! Any way you can avoid the cart is better. I had to endure a cart for a few years myself. The worst was when I worked in a three story school. My office was on the third floor. I pushed my cart to the elevator to the first floor. I then had to push it to the opposite end of the building to take the elevator to the basement. (we called it the dungeon) I moved it between three industrial technology classrooms.

        Ken Rohrer

      • smjahnle@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 10, 2006
          Congratulations Joy!  I am so glad you have the classroom and job you will love!  Good luck!  Sandy J