Re: best web design software?

  • Sheba
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 2, 2006
      I still use Net Objects for my personal home use (and commission sites)
      but at school I teach straight HTML or use MS office programs. I have
      used dreamweaver and didn't like it much. Our district has an online
      composer that is required for us to use for our classroom pages (they
      want a uniform look and had someone write a program for us)

      I will be teaching this summer and will share my handouts when I get
      them written up...

      Sheba~Cynthia Artist/ Educator "multi-faceted creative visionary"
      The ART Site
      http://www.sheba-kitty-productions.com/
      The School Site
      http://thevirtualclassroom.org/