My kiln is purchased!!

  • Kelli Wilke
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      Thank you to everyone who offered information about buying my first kiln.  I ended up going with a Skutt KM 1027, with an automatic controller and an envirovent.  I think I am going to be very pleased.  I am definitely much more knowledgeable now than I was even 2 weeks ago.  Thanks again to everyone for making this process a little easier!  I'm sure I'll have plenty of more questions when it comes time to fire up that bad boy!!

      Kelli Wilke