Glencoe Teaching Resources - end of year survey - lots of downloads

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      Dear Art Educators,

      I have been exploring the Glencoe Teaching Today resources.

      Here is a link to an end of year survey you can almost use as is (you
      may want to make some minor changes to make it more art related).
      http://www.glencoe.com/sec/teachingtoday/downloads/pdf/Course%20Evaluation.pdf

      This site has templates for Substitute packet....WebQuest
      Guidelines... Sample Rubrics (a good one for writing).... All sorts of
      good stuff for classroom management - dealing with difficult
      students.... New teachers will want to spend some time on this site
      this summer.
      http://www.glencoe.com/sec/teachingtoday/index.phtml

      This is what brought me to this site today.... listed in Riverdeep Newsletter.

      IMPLEMENTING PERFORMANCE ASSESSMENTS:
      http://www.glencoe.com/sec/teachingtoday/educationupclose.phtml/2

      Find a checklist of criteria to help you successfully and
      meaningfully evaluate student performance. Student self-assessment
      tips are also discussed in this online workshop series.

      The self evaluation questions can easily be adapted to art lessons.

      Happy surfing....

      Incredible Art Resources