Webdesign

  • tmwillis72
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
      All this talk about webdesign!!! I am currently taking a course
      offered through my district on webdesign and I am in the process of
      creating a webpage for the art depatment in my elementary schoool. I
      am having a hard time trying coming up with what to include on each
      link. If anyone has a webpage for the school that I could look at that
      would be great.

      I am using Macromedia Dreamweaver and I really like it. I t is pretty
      simple and there is a few easy ways to link pages of the site
      together. I know there is also a quickstart guide for the program. The
      quickstart guide books are great and very helpful. They tell you what
      to do step by step.

      Once I get the site online I will be sending the link for some
      artistic eyes to critique.

      Have a good day.

      Tammy
    • Kristina Rost
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
        Hi Tammy,

        I plan to learn DW this summer...what quickstart quide did YOU use?
        Kristina
        Mac since 1989
        who also wants to learn Illustrator...which is a vector program, not
        painterly like photoshop.

        > I am using Macromedia Dreamweaver and I really like it. I t is pretty
        > simple and there is a few easy ways to link pages of the site
        > together. I know there is also a quickstart guide for the program. The
        > quickstart guide books are great and very helpful. They tell you what
        > to do step by step.
      • Sheba
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2006
          --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "tmwillis72" <tmwillis72@...>
          wrote:
          If anyone has a webpage for the school that I could look at that would
          be great.

          Tammy,
          I do a lot of web design and will be teaching a class in my district
          this summer for our teachers... will share some of my handouts once I
          get the ready...

          Sheba~Cynthia Artist/ Educator "multi-faceted creative visionary"
          The ART Site
          http://www.sheba-kitty-productions.com/
          The School Site
          http://thevirtualclassroom.org/