Lesson Plan Sharing Groups

    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2006
      Dear Art Educators,

      I thought I would open up the lesson plan sharing groups to new members.
      Let me know which group you would like to join. I send all lessons
      that come to me to the lesson plan sharing groups before I put them on
      Incredible Art Department. I do not put all lessons on the site - but
      do share them with the grade level groups. I have groups for
      elementary, middle school, high school and AP Studio.

      Reply to me (off list) with the following information if you would
      like to join one (or more) of the Lesson Sharing Groups.

      Group(s) you want to join:
      First and last name:
      Summer email address:
      Location (state):
      Grade Levels you teach:
      Your personal area of expertise:
      Lesson Plan you wish to share:

      I only add new members who send a lesson to share with the group.
      You can send that to me now or after school is out.

      Send all replies to me OFF LIST at judy.decker (at) gmail.com
      Make sure you send me an email address that will allow you to receive
      attachments.

      Incredible Art Resources
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
        Dear Art Educators,

        There have been many requests for lesson plans.... I would like to
        invite you to join one or more of the Lesson Plan Sharing Groups. I
        only add new members now who submit a lesson to be shared (submit one
        lesson for each group you want to join). Lesson should be sent to me
        Off list via attachment - include images of student work if you have
        them.

        Reply with the following information:

        Location (state/country is enough):
        First and Last Name:
        Email address:
        Summer email (if different):
        Grade levels/courses you teach:
        Your area of "expertise":
        Title of lesson you wish to share:

        I have lesson sharing groups for Elementary, Middle School, High
        School and AP Studio.
        Any high school lesson can be shared with the AP Studio list.

        I share all lessons with the groups - but don't put all lessons on
        Incredible Art Department.
        A delightful elementary lesson for Matisse just came to me today.

        judy.decker at gmail.com
        Incredible Art Resources
      • Terri Noell
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007