Re: drying racks

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 6 , May 15, 2006
      I will take a photo of my drying racks and send it in.
      Linda

      Linda
    • Jeanette
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2006
        Sorry should of been more clear;
        these are availible at DISCOUNT- not FREE
        sorry for the confusion.
      • Staci Peltz (Thoms)
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 2, 2006
          I tried e-mailing offline but it didn't go thru. I am interested
          please e-mail me at athenapeltz@... if you have not gotten rid
          of them.

          Thanks,
          Staci

          --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "Jeanette" <jeanette_10@...>
          wrote:

          > Sorry should of been more clear;
          > these are availible at DISCOUNT- not FREE
          > sorry for the confusion.

        • Jeanette
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 6, 2006
            I have 2 BRAND new in box racks that I NEED to sell. Serious inquiries
            only please.
            Thanks
          • Tanya Riehle
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 6, 2006
              Re: [art_education] drying racks How big and how much???

              Tanya
            • Heather Martin
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 6, 2006
                How large are they and how much do you want for them?

                Thanks,
                Heather