Re: [art_education] late blooming artist research

  • Julie Casebourn
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 11, 2002
      Hi,
      I sort of fall into this category. If you are
      interested in talking to me via e-mail, feel free to
      contact me. Julie
      p.s. I bloom late with everything I do.

      http://greetings.yahoo.com
    • SERGIOLORA@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 12, 2002
        Hi Tracy: There is an artist that may interest you in terms of late bloom, etc. He started working in his 80's, and is today world renowned with works in major museum collections including MoMA. Look up BILL TRAYLOR.  I think you will find his work fascinating.
      • tpersis@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 12, 2002
          I think you already have these.....

          incredibleart.com
          kinderarts.com
          artsednet.com
        • Crysta Silver
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 12, 2002

            Hi Tracy-
            I didn't become interested in art until college, now I teach art....
            I'll do an email interview for you.
            Crysta Silver

            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 12, 2002
              thanks!! -- I will send out the email interview sometime in the next few
              weeks.....
              -tracy
            • Tor Arne Andreassen
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 12, 2002
                I was just wondering if you have some links, som pages on the Internett
                where there is something generelle about ART!Are you a MSN? Do you know
                anything about some pages on the Internett where students put theire work?
                Theire projects?

                Tor Arne

              • Renah Bell
                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 15, 2002
                  Thank you so much. It's the artsednet that I'd not been able to find.
                  Renah Bell
                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 16, 2002

                    Hi tracy,

                    I think your research is quite interesting. Hope you will successful soon.

                    obb

                    khanobporn  Wattanasukchai

                    Obb

                    Project web building

                    Message 9 of 11 , Feb 26, 2002

                      Dear Tracy,

                      for the latest artist as you ask. In my view I think its could be 40% of them could be a good artist. cuz at the first period of life (until 10 years old) is the important ages to absorb the artistic feeling and expression.

                      khanobporn