Re: new work on Lotte's website

  • jdecker4art
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2006
      Great work Lotte! Thanks for sharing with us.

      For those of you who don't know how to find Lotte Petricone's web
      site, here is the URL:
      http://www.ccsd.edu/ffms/Art/ms__petricone's_art_news.htm

      List member web sites are linked from this page:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/4kids-4teach.htm

      Enjoy!

      Judy Decker

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "lottepet" <lotte1@...> wrote:

      > Hi -
      > I just updated my website for all three grade levels, and thought I
      > would share. A few ideas came from this list and/or the IAD -
      thanks to all who share with me.
    • Leah Korican
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2006
        great work thanks!!