vertical storage

  • tmwillis72
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3 3:04 AM
      Since one of my pieces of equipment is broken my ap is going to order
      me a new piece. I would like to find a vertical storage unit to store
      all my posters and visuals. I have the falt file drawers but it makes
      it nearly immpossible to retrieve my visual aids. Does any one use a
      vertical storage unit and like it. I am looking to find out where I
      can find one. I have looked at classroom direct and they don't have
      what I am looking for.

      Thanks.

      Tammy
    • bruthrobson@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3 8:13 AM
        I turned a horizontal shelf on it's side and use the spaces to store vertical portfolios from each class.
        I dont know if this helps.
        Best idea for storage I ever had!
        BRenda