Lesson Plans

  • Grace Hall
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 7:53 AM
      I see that most people have already commented about this subject so I'll
      just keep it short. I don't think it's wrong to have the use the same
      lesson plan for all classes. I do the same most of the time, I just set
      the bar higher according to how advanced the class is. It's hard enough
      monitoring supplies for one lesson without having to change gears and get
      something else out for a different class.
      grace
    • melissa_mcgaughey
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 19, 2007
        Hi, I am a current student in the art education program at Mercyhurst
        College. We're beginning to learn about lesson plans in my methods
        class and have to present a lesson to the class at some point. I was
        wondering if anyone out there had some pointers on how to handle
        things? I'm sure there's a variety of different techniques, any are
        welcome.

        Thanks!