Play Clay and Drawing Classes in Singapore

  • Garie Sim
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 10:22 PM
      Hi,
      I am a teacher in Singapore teaching kids in clay and drawing for about 9 years. My
      purpose of joining the group is to allow our kids to understand about others in the arts.
      Hopefully, in the future there's opportunity for our kids to have a cultural exchange in the
      arts.
      The link to our main workshop page,
      http://www.garieinternational.com.sg/clay/learning.htm
      Our current artivities at the workshop,