Re: [art_education] Remember Ken Rohrer in your thoughts and prayers

  • Tracey
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2006
      Dear Judy ,
      I am the art teacher that took Ken's position  at West Newton elementary. Is there any other  information that I can pass on to friends here?
      Tracey

      Judy Decker <judy.decker@...> wrote:
      Dear Art Education Members,

      Ken Rohrer - our list owner/list Nanny - was in a serious accident the
      other day. His car was totalled. The accident was not his fault - but
      that doesn't make his injuries any less painful.

      He could use your well wishes. You can contact him at: k.o_rohrer@...
      That address is also on Incredible Art Department.

      He is home now and recovering.

      Thanks in advance,