Tape Sculpture Photos

  • mgalyk
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2006
      I just added a folder called "Tape Sculpture - Marianne" to the Photos
      section. These were on display at our art show last night. They were a
      big hit! I have enjoyed seeing everyone else's success with the tape
      and wanted to share ours.

      Marianne
    • Anna.Ball@k12.sd.us
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2006
        Ok that does it--we're doing tape sculptures. What great photos!
        --anna in SD

        ________________________________

        I just added a folder called "Tape Sculpture - Marianne" to the Photos
        section. These were on display at our art show last night. They were a
        big hit! I have enjoyed seeing everyone else's success with the tape
        and wanted to share ours.

        Marianne

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • MaryAnn Faubion Kohl
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2006
          Re: [art_education] Tape Sculpture instructions Where are the instructions for tape sculptures...on the Yahoo site, or on the IAD?

          On  4/3/06 5:58 AM,  Anna.Ball@...  Anna.Ball@...  wrote:

          Ok that does it--we're doing tape sculptures.  What great photos!
          --anna in SD

          ________________________________

          I just added a folder called "Tape Sculpture - Marianne" to the Photos
          section. These were on display at our art show last night. They were a
          big hit! I have enjoyed seeing everyone else's success with the tape
          and wanted to share ours.

          Marianne

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
          MaryAnn Faubion Kohl
          Bright Ring Publishing, Inc.
          PO Box 31338
          Bellingham, WA  98228
              360 676 8645
                800 480 4278
          maryann@...
          http://www.brightring.com

          :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

          20th Anniversary  1985 - 2005
                     Celebrating 20 Years of

          Bringing Art Books to Children

        • jdecker4art
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 3, 2006
            Hi MaryAnn and all,

            Here is a link to instructions:
            http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Kris-TapeFigures.htm

            Elementary teachers have done it too (mainly working in groups).

            Judy Decker