Linda Kielings Power Point of Self-Portraits

  • gj5cents
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
      Linda,

      Judy said she can't post your Self-Portrait Power point on the IAD
      Site BUT what if you were able to post it on the Files portion of this
      yahoo site? Or could you send it as attachment to my e-mail. I would
      love to see it!
      jnickel@...

      Jean
    • Marand10@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
        To: Linda
        I would also love to see the power point presentation.  I'd be willing to purchase it and also pay for shipping a cd if you would consider this.
        Marty

        Judy said she can't post your Self-Portrait Power point on the IAD
        Site BUT what if you were able to post it on the Files portion of this
        yahoo site?  Or could you send it as attachment to my e-mail.  I would
        love to see it!
        jnickel@...

        Jean

        Yahoo! Groups Links

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • MaryAnn Faubion Kohl
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
          Re: [art_education]   Power Point   You can save your powerpoint as jpgs -- and show it that way.

          On  4/1/06 11:35 AM,  gj5cents  jnickel@...  wrote:

          Linda,

          Judy said she can't post your Self-Portrait Power point on the IAD
          Site BUT what if you were able to post it on the Files portion of this
          yahoo site?  Or could you send it as attachment to my e-mail.  I would
          love to see it!
          jnickel@...

          Jean

               MaryAnn F. Kohl