Kamla's student work featured on IAD home page

  • jdecker4art
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      Dear Art Education Members,

      This month Kamla Ravikumar's student work is featured on Incredible
      Art Department home page:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/

      If you would like to have your student art featured, send it to me at
      this address along with a brief description. I have work for the next
      two months. The Lesson Feature at the top must be a lesson plan on
      Incredible Art Department. Why? I got numerous requests for the lesson
      plan for the Bus Crayon etching (smile). I just directed them to my
      lesson on Medieval Beasties. The images along the side so not have to
      be accompanied with a lesson plan (I do need a brief description to
      put on the Home art page).