Re: [art_education] Someone know anything about.....

  • Philip Callow
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 8, 2002
      I dont know what he wants- I am from the UK and I am baffled
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 9, 2002
        I want something that I can use to this project: "The Economies of the
        United States and the United Kingdom" That`s what is written on my work!

        Tor Arne Andreassen

      • Tor Arne Andreassen
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 10, 2002
          I was just wondering: In Norway we have sites on the Internett where
          students put there school-projects, school-works on the Internett. Have
          anyone of you links to such sites on the Internett, written by students? All
          sorts of projects and works?

          Tor Arne Andreassen

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 11, 2002
            Tor,