More Interactive Fun Stuff to check

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2003
      Dear Art Educators,

      I have been "talking" with the creator of all of the cool Art-Math
      Interactive stuff I posted. I often email the Webmaster of sites I spend a
      lot of time visiting - and I thank them for providing the resources for
      FREE! It is very fun to get a reply back from them.

      Anyway....this is from Al:

      Hi Judy,

      Thanks for all the nice words about ProtoZone and my software. If you
      haven't visited the sitemap yet, there are lots of other pieces to try.
      http://www.protozone.net/site1.html

      I haven't explored anymore of the interactives myself yet --- but those of
      you who do PLEASE share with the list the ones you find fun and educational.
      I will play around myself before I feature it in September on Great Sites
      for Kids.

      Just so you know.....before I feature a site, I personally try to look at
      EVERY image on the site to insure it is kid safe (I have to be honest though
      I don't read everything on the site -- my students didn't know how to read -
      LOL - so I don't worry too much about the words - I guess I should). If you
      ever try to use a site and find something objectionable (images or words) -
      Do let me know so I can remove it - or put a note about it in the
      description (naughty words is immediate removal - tasteful nudes is a
      different story).

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Jdecker@...
      http://www.incredibleart.tk